Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Roses are Red...


I love spring, especially the first signs of it.  Daffodils and tulips and crocuses.  My dad always meticulously planted a spring garden in our backyard when I was growing up and I distinctly remember how happy I would get when I would see the first green bit of leaves poking through the soil.  Of course then, it being Wisconsin and all, we'd get one more big dump of snow that would crush those poor early crocuses. But still, they signaled spring.

So you think with all this talk about spring flowers I'd post some pictures of say spring flowers.  Sadly, I've been working too many hours and haven't had a chance to take photos of the flowers actually growing in the ground.  This is the best I can do right now.  Roses from winter. 

Enjoy anyway.


 

(Bouquet of Roses, photographed January 2008)

No comments:

Post a Comment