Sunday, August 15, 2010

You Spin Me Right...


As I mentioned here and here, I love the Wisconsin State Fair.  Cream puffs and deep fried cheese curds and farm animals and pig races... It's always been a family tradition.  Although I couldn't make it to the State Fair this year, my dad did the next best thing he could do - he took me to the Lincoln County Fair while I was in Wisconsin for a family reunion.  

When I was a kid, I used to love going on all the rides at the Fair.  My parents used to buy me the bracelet that would allow me to ride all the rides all day... or until the spinny-dizziness-tipsy-turvy feeling of the rides would make me have to seek more solid footing.  Nowadays, I wouldn't last longer than one ride without losing my cookies, I'm sure.  I enjoy the rides much more now from the ground, with my camera in hand of course.











(Lincoln County Fair, photographed July 2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment