Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Let Me Take Your Photo


I've been neglecting this blog, I know.  I haven't had a chance to post lately - not for lack of photos (trust me, I have more than enough photographs) - but because I headed out of the city to the beach this last weekend and work otherwise has consumed my life.

But I'm staying up late tonight to share some photos with you.  I thought about picking some nice beach shots, in honor of my mini-vacation at the shore.  I thought about finally sharing the Porto market photos to which I keep alluding.  I thought about posting some more photos from the county fair...

But, alas, I'm tired.  Too tired to weed through those photos for the ones I like best and try to put them together in a coherent post.  But, I already had assembled these portraits of Laura, taken while we were vacationing together in Portugal.  I thought she might like to use one (or more) for a facebook profile shot.  Now she's (another) blog post. 

See what happens when you spend a lot of time with me...









And here's a neat one of the two us.


(Laura, photographed in Portugal, June 2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment