Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Portugal Potpourri



Well, I'm back.  Sorry for the long absence from posting.  I was on my long anticipated vacation, driving around Portugal with my friend Laura, eating good food and drinking (many) bottles of vinho verde.  Don't worry, though, I have lots of new photos to make up for the time spent away. 




But, alas, I'm jet-lagged.  Barely too tired to transfer photos from my camera and definitely too tired to sort through the two memory cards worth of pictures to put together a cohesive themed post about any one of the towns Laura and I visited or things that we did.  So instead, you will just get this, a potpourri of pictures from the trip.  Hopefully they will get you excited to see some more. 

That is, once I've recovered from the jet-lag... (yawn).





(Portugal, photographed June 2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment