Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Ruining Me...



For another "shore excursion" during our cruise, Meghan and I visited the Mayan ruins of Tulum.  In this post, you saw photographs from our ferry ride from Cozumel to Playa del Carmen.  Now, I could have been happy with just that boat ride, but the day got even better. 

The weather was perfect for a history buff like me to walk around these ruins, which were constructed sometime between 1200 and 1450.  Our helpful guide provided lots of information (although, to be fair, I ran around a little bit taking photos while he was talking).








p.s. I cheated a bit with these photos.  I used photoshop to make some of them black and white.  Thought they looked better this way. I think you'll agree.

(Mexico, photographed May 2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment