Thursday, October 28, 2010

Rolling with It


As some of you may know, I'm in a bowling league (Yes, I really am from Wisconsin).  My team, the Jackie Treehorn Allstars, named in honor of the Big Lebowski, of course, went undefeated in regular play last season.  Yeah, we're good like that.  



I took the opportunity during the last two games of the season to whip out my iPhone with the vintage and hipstamatic photo apps to take some photographs.  My team loves my blog (hi guys!) and I thought I would give them a big shout out.  But don't worry, I won't post any of the videos I took.  I promise that those are private.  And if I go over a little bit with the posting of photos this week, you'll have to excuse it.  It's our bye-week for bowling, and I'm going through a little withdrawal.  Just give me a ten pound ball and ten pins, please.

As I mentioned a couple of times on this blog, I really am impressed with how much fun the iPhone and it's creative camera apps can be - especially in social situations when I want to take some photos but don't want to drag out my big SLR camera.













(NYC bowling, photographed October 2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment