Sunday, March 27, 2011

Puppy Love


I'm baaaaaaack!

I had an amazing experience in New Mexico, which words cannot describe.  You can bet that in the near future I'll be sharing photos from my journey and perhaps a few reflections.  But I'll also be sharing photos of PUPPIES!  Lots of puppies.  There were four amazing dogs (well, some would say three amazing dogs and one very rambunctious dog) and six puppies at the farm where I had the great honor to stay.  Yes, you read that right  SIX PUPPIES!  I'm going through such puppy withdrawal right now.  But more on that later.  Right now, I'm just exhausted.  I think I've been up for about eighteen hours, traveling for about twelve of those...  Which means that it must be bed time.  Sweet (puppy filled) dreams to everyone.


(P.S.  This lil' one is named Cheii, which is the Navajo word for grandfather.  Doesn't he look like such the little old man? The name is perfect.)

(Cheii, in Shiprock, New Mexico, photographed March 2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment